You never really know when or what she will be doing.
There have been many times either the Hubz or I have come home one or all of the following scenarios:
- to find her taking up the whole driveway so that no other car can park
- to find her sitting on the couch watching the Y&R
- to find the front door unlocked and her out for a walk with the dog
- to find many small plastic bags of yard waste at the curb (that won't be picked up because the are small plastic bags)
- to find random plantings in our front or back garden
- to find a full and slightly sick dog
Let me put it this way. She is featured in my Google Street View.